viernes, 23 de enero de 2015

Don't stress.


Hi to whoever is reading, today i want to talk about stress, i fell like in nowadays is something pretty common and not just in adults, and it's not always because we listen to what people say about us, like i said in my last post i think we shouldn't carre about that, in my case i consider that i'm a person that doen't really gets affect about what people say about but i kinda suffer of stress because i often pressure my self a bit to much because i want to give my best in anything i do and sometimes even tough i know i've do everything that i could possibilly do i still fell that i didn't, other thing that stress me is when i leave everything for the last day and i feel that i won't finish it or that it will look like crap, but in the last months i have tried and i feel that i actually have become more organized and that i don't pressure myself like i used to and a big reason for this is that i started having a really bad abdominal pain that after going to the doctor i found out it was nervous colite and the doctor told me that it was occasioned by stress, so what i mean with telling you abut my experience is that stress could have a big impact in your life and there's no reason to been trough all of this physical problem when the best way is to just try to have a more relax and calm life, maybe read a book or go to a walk to a park near to you or in the street, is just about finding something that makes you feel more calm and makes your stress start dissapering, also organize everything in your life, and work for what you want, don't wait to things to happen on their own.

I hope my post and experience with stress will help you, i hiope this was a good week for you and if it wasn't try to make next better, have fun and just find that thing that makes you feel calm, and remember to not focus in the bad things.

A.C. xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario