viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

New Year, Same Me


So we are now in 2015 and a lot of people say the quote that we all have probably heard "New year, new me", but the truth is that most of of us don't change who we are and why should we?, I think is not about changing who we are, it is about changing what we do and start doing things we didn't use to do, in my case i should stop overthinking every single little thing, to don't be afraid to do new things, havin a healthier life doing the thing i love to and to simply be happy with what i have and who i am.

This is my first post in this blog and i hope this won't be the last, this is a new thing for me so i'll jus try to have fun  and enjoy this new chapter in my life, and i hope that someone out there will enjoy it.

A.C. xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario